Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

This year feels like it went by so fast—I can easily picture what I was doing last New Years’ eve. I was in Disneyworld with my family and my aunt, uncle, and cousin from Tampa. So much has happened this year: I traveled to Boston with classmates to present at the national TESOL conference, completed my first year of grad school at Gonzaga, taught a Spanish camp for kids, left the country for Peace Corps, completed my training, and survived 4 months in Nicaragua experiencing new and extraordinary things. This year was full of things I will remember forever. I had to say goodbye to my family and friends, but I’ve met so many great people here to share my adventures. I’m thankful for the many opportunities I have had to share what I’m doing here with family and friends back home. Technology is great and I’m very fortunate to have access to the internet, especially being able to contact my parents, other family, and friends.


Praise God for the many blessings we all have received!

No comments:

Post a Comment