Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend. What weekend?

Sooo, the holiday weekend went by too fast and now it's already the next weekend. I don't know how these days go by so quickly. It's just crazy! Well, to update you, my Memorial Day weekend was fairly boring until Monday when I had "brunch" with some friends. I went over to my friend Erin's house and she was making quiche and an apple tart, and then fruit, crackers with goat cheese and honey for hors d'oeuvres. Her husband Drew was there gardening and taking care of things around the house--what a great husband :) Then Piah came to join us and we dug into the delicious meal. Wow! That girl can cook ;)






Oh, and did I mention mimosas...





Yes, we let Drew join us for "girls' brunch" :)



After we were stuffed full, we decided that we would hang out in the basement/den/movie room and watch Sex and the City. Drew made us popcorn on the stove, again what a great husband Erin has :) We ended up watching Sex and the City for a couple hours and just hanging out. This was so fun and much needed! Erin & Drew's friends came over to hang out for awhile and invited us to dinner at their place, so of course we accepted. After hours of lounging, we crawled out of the dark den and returned to the daylight. Erica made us breakfast quiche and blueberry pancakes. So, we had breakfast for breakfast, breakfast for lunch (or brunch), and breakfast for dinner. I felt like the whole day was morning because we were crawling around and so lazy haha I did work out before brunch though, so I felt like I accomplished something for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment